Knowledge Management and Innovation Directorate is established in August 2013 with its mission:
- To lead development, implementation, and maintenance of Knowledge Management System of BINUSUNIVERSITY.
- To lead the establishment of “corporate knowledge” and “academic knowledge” which is integrated with Knowledge Management System and the university Catur Dharma.
- Fostering the spirit and innovation culture at BINUS UNIVERSITY to produce a valuable and useful product or solutions.
- To conduct studies and innovative activities to improve BINUS University capability and to takebenefit offaculty member’s researchand products.
- To assistthe university and other working unit to reach high Performance Indexrelated toKnowledge Management and innovation.
Corporate Knowledge Center (CKC)
Corporate Knowledge Center (CKC) is a supporting unit of BINUS University that manages the corporate knowledge assets, which is developed through three integrated approaches: leadership system, people, and technology. The leadership system is focused on vision, mission and values, which later cascaded into strategic planning, BINUS Score card, achievement strategies, indicators, academic, operational, and implementation plans (work plan and budgeting), and also monitoring and evaluation (monthly report, audit and quarter review). Later on, it is directed to develop competency and culture through system and examples. Secondly, technology approach is conducted by using the KM Portal, an Internet based portal for sharing knowledge.
Finally, people approach is designed to focus on empowering the stakeholders, perception management, competency development and individual commitment, and rewarding all achievements.
If you would like to know more about us, andhow to build program or activity with Corporate Knowledge Center, please contact:
Dr. Elidjen, S.Kom, M.InfoCommTech
Corporate Knowledge Center Manager
Jl. KH. Syahdan No. 9, Palmerah, Jakarta 11480, Indonesia
T. (62-21) 534-5830 ext. 2333
F. (62-21) 530-0244
Academic Product Knowledge Center (APKC)
Academic Product Knowledge Center (APKC) is a supporting unit responsible to manage BINUS University academic knowledge. This management includes: content, creativity and capability. Content consists of innovation development of the course materials that support teaching learning process. Creativity includes knowledge management on innovative products and solutions provided by the academicians. Lastly, capability is in the form of technology development to improve knowledge management to support academic activities.
If you would like to know more about us, and how to build program or activity with Academic Product Knowledge Center, please contact:
Academic Product Knowledge Center Manager
Last updated :